Tuesday 7 January 2014

RABIU READY TO WIN FIRST TEAM SPOT AT KRASNADOR AFTER LONG TERM INJURY




Ghana and Black Stars midfielder Rabiu Mohammed has revealed his eagerness to win a first team spot at his Russian Club Kuban Krasnador.

The 24 year old who was sidelined by injury just few months after his signing from French outfit Evian Thonan Gillard is hoping to be part of the first team squad for coach Viktor Goncharenko when the second round of the Russian League begins.

The 2009 under 20 World Cup winning  player have been out for Close to 5 months and has now regain full fitness.

“It was difficult but am now back and have started training and preparing my self,I was out I think about 5 months now. I was part of the first team squad before I got injured but now am 100 percent ok and I thank God for that and am prepared to do my best for the team”.Rabiu told the media.

The former Liberty and Sampdoria midfielder played a crucial role in Ghana’s qualification to the World Cup and will be hoping to make Coach Kwasi Appiah’s 23 man squad for the tournament.



By: Frank Darkwah

No comments:

Post a Comment