Friday 27 December 2013

ANDY MURRY READY TO TAKE 2014 BY STORM




MURRAY READY STORM 2014



British and World number 4 Tennis star Andy Murray says he is fit and ready to take 2014 by storm.

The 26year old 2013 Australia Open Champion spent the last few weeks in Miami going through what could be described as a torturous fitness regime.

 “I feel pretty good. I trained well, prepared well for the season. I did my rehab as best as I could. But we won’t really know until I start playing matches how close I am to being 100 per cent and that’s what I hope to get out of playing in Abu Dhabi,” Murray tells Sport360.

“The tennis side of things was hard because obviously I didn’t play for a number of weeks. So that’s a little bit frustrating because when you haven’t played, you have pretty high expectations of what you should be able to do and you need to keep reminding yourself that you need to be patient,” he says. 

The Glasgow born tennis star has got 28 titles to his credit and would be hoping to achieve more in 2014.          



By:Frank Darkwah

No comments:

Post a Comment