Sunday 29 December 2013

RONALDO OUTLINES AIMS 2014 AT DISC OPENING



   



      

Portugal and Real Madrid Star Player Christian Ronaldo has revealed that is not going t leave any stone unturn in the year 2014.

The 28 year old goal poacher who is highly tipped to win the 2013 Ballon d’or .The Real Madrid man is currently has scored more goals than any other player in the World so far The 2013 calander year is consend.

Speaking during the opening session of the conference, which was chaired by former referee Pierluigi Collina, Ronaldo said: “Scoring goals is my passion.

“Of course, scoring goals is not everything, but without goals you are not going to win the match. “I have always seen every new season as a new challenge. I am always trying to improve myself. It will not be easy to beat the record of 69 goals, but I will try my best to break it. If you don’t try, you are never going to achieve anything.”

The 2008 World best player has scored 69 times for both club and country this calander year.

 

By:Frank Darkwah


No comments:

Post a Comment